Due to the weather forecast we are going to postpone the AGM. I will email out the new date shortly.
According to my weather app it is supposed to be raining tomorrow, with potential for thunderstorms:
60% rain at 11:00 and 12:00, 80% rain at 13:00, 90% rain at 14:00 and 15:00 (with potential thunderstorms).
Please check your own weather forecast apps and make an informed decision.
IMPORTANT: if you made a booking for archery tomorrow, then please make an informed decision today and email today if you are not going to attend.